Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Valentines' Day Dancing....Gracie's 6th Grade Dance/Daddy Daughter Dance

 In the fall I was voluntold that I was in charge of the 6th grade dance. I didn't think much of it until we were in Mexico and I realized it was less than a month away. Luckily there were several great moms that had volunteered to be involved. Hallie's 6th grade dance was right after the covid shut down so they weren't allowed to do anything they normally would have done so I had no idea what to plan or expect. It all came together so well. They had some of the dance teachers from the valley come in for weeks before and taught the kids some line dances. I think this made it more fun and made it so there wasn't the awkward slow dance situation. The mom in charge of refreshments did slushies and they were a hit.

Gracie and her group of friends. Gracie has a really easy time making and keeping friends. She has a sweet little group she runs around with.
Gracie showing off her line dancing skills

I'm always happy to get to be part of these things so I get to see first hand as the kids continue to experience some firsts.







No comments:

Post a Comment