Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Feb Random

I love when Hallie wants to be involved in the kitchen and I wish it happened more frequently. One night Matt and the kids were down watching a movie and I had started donuts so Hallie helped me. I really enjoyed it. It also helped because the next week she missed her lab for Foods class and needed this picture to get credit for missing.

During project time I had bought trim and Liam turned it into a marble track. He and the girls had a ball
Ashtyn invited the kids over for a Valentine's party and asked for me to come help. They rotated in age groups and played games and decorated cookies.

Hallie's friend Maya is a life rider at Nordic and told Hallie she should come work with her. It was pretty sudden and the boss text and asked if she could come that afternoon. She rides the lift with kids under the age of eight in the after school program. They operate on Tues, Thurs, and Friday from 4-7 and she makes $11 an hour so she loves that. I think it may be a great winter job for her in years to come as well.
Emy got to go to Maxwell's birthday party. She was the only girl but had a great time. They did sledding, played hide and seek, as well as had cupcakes.

With Hallie working at Nordic I told the kids that we would stay and ski on the Fridays while she works. It has been a fun reason to ski more often. It has been spring skiing with lots of sunshine and icy/slushie snow.

Milo loves any opportunity to be cuddled and loved.
Emy has the 3rd grade drive inn movie coming up. She couldn't wait to get her car going. She was so nice to include Liam and let him paint with her. She decided to theme it like one of the cars on Wreck It Ralph

Matt and I snuck away for a Jazz game with Clients. I don't like sharing him but we had a fun night.








No comments:

Post a Comment