Tooke Maddi for her sinus surgery. She'll be recovering at our house for a bit. We took really good care of her.
Hallie is back for her 2nd year working at the Mcfarland Farms first it'll be the farmers market and then it will transition to the pumpkin patch in late September. Grateful she has a place to help teach her responsibility and to earn some money.
We've been using our Lagoon passes as much as we can but after I rode this ride I had to lay on the grass I was sure I was going to throw up. I wasn't built to ride rides
Gracie and I took Maddi out to lunch in Salt Lake we went to Redmond Farm restaurant where the food is about as clean as it gets.
Just making cupcakes
All dressed up
While at Brit's Liam got hit in the head with a nerf gun and it cut it pretty good. It seems to be healing well and luckily he has hair to cover it
Liam working with the amazing Corky and working on his float. I still remember when swimming was such a fight and he was so scared. He's an awesome little swimmer now.
Love where we live always
Little helper building a gopher trap...dang thing is eating our lawn


























No comments:
Post a Comment