Monday, June 3, 2019

Crash & Burn

One of the things that you always hope wont happen as a mom, happened today. I fell today while carrying Liam! The kids and I were walking into Sam's Club when Gracie lost her flip flop and when she reached over with her foot she tripped me and I crashed hard. Right in the middle of the Sams Club parking lot flat on  my face. Luckily I was able to get Liam up but my body definitely took the worst of it. A couple people stopped and asked if we were ok and if they could help. I wanted to cry, it hurt so bad, but Gracie was so upset. I hoped up looked over Liam and myself and we headed into the store. It was only once inside when the girls realized how bad it was. There was blood running down both legs and my one arm. I did my best to not draw attention to it as I didn't have band aids big enough to cover them. Once Gracie noticed the blood her crying went to the next level. I kept telling her everything was fine. After we finished shopping and got back in the car I called Matt and had a really hard time holding it together. It was the worst I have hurt myself in a very long time.  When we got home I cleaned up them up and got band aids on them and finally took some Tylenol. I was so relieved it wasn't worse and that Liam wasn't hurt. I hope to never experience that again. Hopefully they heal soon



No comments:

Post a Comment