Thursday, June 13, 2019

Maddox & Poppies

Several years ago we started the tradition of a trip to Maddox for lunch then up the canyon to see the blooming poppies. They were a little behind this year with the cooler temps but we were excited when it did finally happen. Lunch was super yummy. Emy thinks equal parts raspberry butter and roll...thats my kind of girl
All this perfection in one picture
I love this bunch and our adventures

This is my little partner...so grateful for our little caboose

All the exploring was the highlight of the day I think.  The girls thought they found a stream and when they went to go check it out they ended up all muddy and weren't very happy about it.


Emery 4 yrs 1 month
All that attitude
Gracie 7 yrs 5 months
This cute girl lost her left front tooth last night
Hallie 9 yrs 9 months

She was so funny. Mom take a serious picture of me. Then we looked at it and laughed so hard we almost peed our pants
Liam 6 Months


No comments:

Post a Comment