Sunday, June 2, 2019

Temple Square

The conferences where Matt is gone over the weekend is the hardest. I have to make more effort to get us out of the house. After church on Sunday I decided the weather was perfect to head to Temple Square. We normally only go there in the winter to see the Christmas lights. So we decided to go check out the visitor center and see the flowers. It was a total hit. It wasn't hot but as we got there the dark storm clouds started rolling in and I was hoping we could walk around before it rained. I called to invite Mindy to join us but she had other plans. 








The wind was blowing like crazy when we first got there so we went to the visitors center first. I don't remember a time I have ever been there to see all the temple history stuff and watch the videos. It was really cool. There was more than we could ever do in one day so we definitely need to go back. It was nice to get out for the day and enjoy the sunshine 

No comments:

Post a Comment