Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Happy Anniversary To Us...14 Years

 Matt had to travel to Reno for the day on our anniversary. Matt hasn't traveled in months but of coarse he had to travel on our anniversary. The girls did a good job celebrating with me. We watched our wedding video and had fancy dinner. The girls made a cake out of dirt, grass, and flowers. Although our anniversary wasn't anything out of the ordinary it doesn't change the love I have for Matt. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. With him we have built a life that we both only thought we would dream of. I'm glad we have forever!

Matt told me there was a delivery coming and that I had to be home to sign for it. He did say that it was some speakers but I didn't expect an entire pallet. When the delivery guy came to the door and asked where to put it I was slightly confused until I saw the entire pallet full of so many boxes. I quickly reorganized the garage so it fit and over the coming week the girls and I moved all the boxes down to Hallie's room so we could have more space in the garage,

No comments:

Post a Comment