Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy LOVE Day

Valentine's Day is fun but I also think we should celebrate love everyday
Matt had to travel for work on the 14th so we let the girls open their gifts on the night of the 13th. Each of the girls got walkie talkies, dresses, and a few treats. They were pretty thrilled with that
The morning of the 14th we all got up and going early since we were helping to make breakfast for the 3rd grade. 
Hallie made this cute frame that they later put a cute picture in 
After we finished making breakfast we headed to the kindergarten to make slime. The kids loved it and it went so well.
Em made sure to collect all the treats she possibly could and eat them as quick as possible

I loved sharing in the kids parties. Its fun to see them interact with friends and yet be happier with their families. I hope it stays this way
After dance we stopped at Papa Murphys to get a heart shaped pizza and a gluten free pizza for me. While they cooked we got everyone bathed and ready for bed. It was a fun and busy day celebrating love. We missed our daddy and I missed him more than I anticipated I would for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment