Thursday, April 5, 2018

Baby #4

When we got back from our busy weekend doing the Parrish's kitchen I really didn't notice that I was late for my period until Thursday when I should have started on Tuesday. I had been feeling pretty sad the previous month that we had been trying since September and nothing had happened. The previous month I had seen this suggestion to take mucinex day 7-10 of your cycle and try having sex every other day from 7-14 days. Although it didn't happen that frequently it appears at this point something worked. I called my Dr office and they suggested I waited and couple days and take another test since it changed so quickly but they set me up an appt anyways. I go in on April 25th 
 Test #2--3 days later. It changed in 35 seconds. I've never had a test change as quickly as they have this time around.
I started feeling sick the day of my 2nd test April 6th. With my others I don't think I got sick until 8 weeks so I brushed it off but it has gotten worse each subsequent day along with ore symptoms appearing all the time. My sense of smell is terrible and by terrible I mean super keen. I feel sick almost 24 hours a day. Food tastes amazing or like garbage..lol  I finally called and asked for medication since it has started keeping me awake at night. My u.c has also presented some issues as well. I crave things but can't eat them with my uc active its been pretty terrible. Im hopeful with my diligence in diet I can get it back in remission and finally be able to sucome to some of the cravings. Im excited to go and finally see this little friend growing inside of me so it can seem more real. I have had some PTSD with my previous miscarriage and its the same time of year but Matt has given me a couple blessings and have helped me feel at peace. I do feel like this one is a little boy but now Im wondering if Im wrong...only time will tell I guess. While in Vegas during Addy's baby blessing Matt felt like there was a little boy there that was ours so Im excited to find out. Our due date should be around Dec 11th-13th. Which also fits in with the dream I had a couple years ago about sitting around the christmas tree rocking a new baby at night. I also feel like this baby will round out our family and I love the feeling of completeness. More to come

No comments:

Post a Comment