Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Love Day-Hallie's First Dance

 We don't often do much for Valentine's Day around here but the kids usually get a gift and a few treats. We make or do take out of something fancier than usual but really we just spend time together. I feel like love should be shown everyday in different ways and we don't need a day to only do that.




Hallie had her first official school dance. It was a formal and we found her a beautiful dress at Nordstrom that seemed fitting for the event. She can't wait to go to the dances that she gets to wear a fluffy Cinderella dress and get all dressed up.



This girl is so resilient. She has had a rough couple years with dramatic girls. She seems to take it all in stride. I hope she finds good friends that help her become a better version of herself. I never had great friends growing up and wasn't ever sure where I fit in. It was hard and lonely and I definitely don't want that for her.






No comments:

Post a Comment