Saturday, July 17, 2021

St George Weekend

We threw together a last minute weekend to visit my parents and it was awesome that Nic could come as well. My parents house is a great location for us to meet. My mom has started making these dresses out of super soft stretch knit and the girls all loved getting to have some like their cousins.
Liam and Griff are such good buddies and play so well together. It is so fun to watch them interact and have so much fun while the older kids are off doing their own thing.
And sometimes when you play hard to crash hard to. He fell asleep on Matt lap while we were waiting for dinner to get there.


My mom is an amazing seamstress and I always wish she would teach me. Occasionally we have time to go over at least a few steps. The girls loved their pjs so we went to Joanns and picked out more fabric and a pattern. Mom showed both Nic and I how to cut them out. She finished sewing them and then gave them to us. I hope someday I can learn to sew like her.
Pizza for the win
And the hot tub to follow
Unfortunately we didn't get to stay as long as we had planned because we found out that Tyler was getting married and of coarse we wanted to be there. So we left after lunch and headed for south Salt Lake for the wedding. It didn't take long before everyone was out!
It made for a super quick and fun weekend but it was worth it. Tyler married a girl named Brittany and I hope they are happy together. They had a nice and small wedding in her parents back yard. It was fun to see Mindy and the kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment