Friday, September 17, 2021

6462 Summit Cove-Interior Projects Continued

 This cover a months time of projects Aug 15-Sept 17. I wish they came together fast but sometimes thats not the nature of the project. I was so happy when Ikea got some of their dressers back in stock we were needing a couple. Liam has been using plastic drawers in his closet since he was born which has been great but with him getting bigger the clothes weren't fitting as well.

We also finally decided on swings for the foam pit space. I bought 3 and I think they have been great. SO fun
I have wanted to decorate our front porch for fall since we moved in. I think next year I may add a few more things but I love how it turned out. I saved the pumpkins so maybe we can plant our own next year...we'll see
This wall in the work out space needed something. I decided I wanted to do wallpaper but I wasn't sure what kind. When I found the graffiti wallpaper I think Matt initially thought I was joking but liked it was well so I ordered it and LOVE it. It doesn't go with anything else in the house but it's perfect for the space.




It went up pretty easily and adds so much to the small space



























No comments:

Post a Comment