Friday, March 18, 2022

Meeting Baby Grayson

 Meet Grayson Graham...isn't he the cutest. My sister's kids are the cutest. We have all been anticipating Grayson joining our family because for a while we all thought we were done and now I think that is true so we are trying to soak up all the baby snuggles. I hate that Nic lives further away than she ever has with her last couple babies. But we didn't let that stop us we got in the car and headed down for the day with freezer meals and a gift in hand.

I love the name Grayson and we even considered naming Lima that but thought it was to close to Gracie so Im thrilled with their name choice


I love my sister's they are my best friends and despite all my short comings they love me anyways

The drive was well worth it for the good company and the cuddles. We love you Grahams and can't wait for our next trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment