Friday, April 1, 2022

Spring Soccer Begins

 It's that time of year again. After a couple of months off of indoor they are back on the field. The weather has been nice but still on the cooler side which the girls have liked. I really like when Matt and Cade coach together. I think they so good with the girls and have a great dynamic of making the team run smoothly. Unfortunately I think this will be the last spring that I post about Hallie playing soccer. She has wanted to be done for a while but she made the commitment so we told her she had to finish t out and she is very much looking forward to being done. We keep hoping that she will change her mind but I don't think she will. As the girls have gotten older some of them are deciding to try other things so I think it will also move from 3 teams to 2 because we don't have enough girls to play just in the valley anymore. It has been great while it's lasted and in some ways I'm not sad because I'm tired of watching aggressive players push around my girl and nothing getting called or it gets called and they just keep doing it. It makes it hard to enjoy it for sure but we'll do our best.



Oh the ways they keep themselves busy while Hallie plays


No comments:

Post a Comment