Friday, November 15, 2013

Leaves Leaves Everywhere

As usual the beautiful shade in the summer equals leaf racking in the fall and this fall is no exception. We did give in and buy a leaf vacuum this year and I will say I wish we had done it 6 years ago when we moved in it helps a lot. I would rake the leaves into piles and and then just vacuum them right up. It has a built in mulcher that makes 16 bags of leaves into 1. When we were done we still had 12 bags of leaves so I can only imagine how many we would have had without mulching them. But while all the work was going on the girls had a ball playing in the leaves and riding their "bikes." 



 It took all the day light to do the front yard I was frustrated, tired, and just plain done. The next morning I woke up to find Erin raking my leaves and Nic called to say she was on her way to help. I was a little emotional about it. Yes I am physically capable of raking leaves but I have had a hard time keeping up with everything with Matt gone all the time and still spend the time with the girls I want to. In the matter of a couple hours we had the backyard all cleaned up too. I am so grateful for the service I received it is really hard for me to ask for help but I was so grateful.
 These are just a few pictures of what Hallie has been learning at preschool. She is completely excelling and loving it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment