Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Soccer Season is Here

 Soccer season started last week Hallie has been so excited. I was bummed when we found out Matt would be out of town and I would be coaching but he wil be there the rest of the season...hopefully. A couple days before the game I heard her in the backyard her and Grace had set up the cones and Hallie had the whistle. Hallie would blow the whistle and Gracie would kick the ball in and out of the cones and then they would switch it was so cute. I think Matt may be in luck he has some soccer players on his hands!

The day of the game I forgot to take my phone so no pics this week. But Hallie played great. You can definitely tell she in in her 2nd season but I really think with some practice the team will be great. I was so thrilled and relieved when Joy showed up to watch so that Grace could stay with her. Im excited about this season to watch the girls learn and grow

No comments:

Post a Comment