Thursday, February 25, 2016

Organizing

Since we moved in I have wanted to organize the girls totes of clothes. I knew it was going to be a large undertaking but really wanted to sort thru them and get rid of the things that were stained/worn out/out of style. So while Matt was out of town for work I tackled the project. It did take quite a while sorting and organizing but now I feel like I have a better idea of what the girls will need for clothes and what they have plenty of. I ended up clearing out 2 large garbage bags! While I cleaned Em played with the wood block. She really likes it and all the things it does. 

I was hoping to take the clothes to kid to kid and get some money for when the kids need different clothes but I was disappointed when they gave me $10 and only took a few things! I guess I will give them away to someone that needs them. But yeah for cleaning and getting organized

No comments:

Post a Comment