Thursday, March 17, 2016

Lemons to Lemonade RS Birthday Party

The R.S. birthday party is one of the things I really look forward to with relief society. They usually have great food and a fun program. This ward goes well above and beyond to make the spirit present and everyone feel welcome. They even had a nursery due to the fact that Matt was out of town and I would be unable to attend unless I had a babysitter. I love some of the friends I have made in this ward. They even had gluten free options for everything including amazing gluten free cakes for dessert! They asked me to share a few thoughts on their theme taking lemons and making lemonade. I talked about  my job in the nicu. When I am at work I feel very close to the spirit. I love the feeling when babies are brought into this world. My friend Ashlee is terrified about speaking in public they had also asked her to speak she was way nervous. At the end she stood up without even being asked and shared some thoughts. I thought she did a great job at working on not being afraid. It was a fun night spent with some great ladies.


No comments:

Post a Comment