Saturday, March 26, 2016

Ward Easter Party & Manor Care Easter Egg Hunt

Our new ward has a tradition of having an Easter party so on Friday night we headed over to that. They had an Easter egg hunt, then dinner, then egg games. It was a lot of fun but it was freezing. Luckily we came dressed like it was winter so it wasn't so bad. For the egg games they had us throw eggs back and forth Matt and I did really well until I didn't account for the cushion and cracked the egg all in my hair and on my coat...it was a bummer.

Saturday morning we headed to our traditional Manor Care Easter egg hunt...its the best! We love it and it didn't disappoint this year at all. We invites Nick and the kids to join us since Brit was out of town with the older 2 kids. I love this Easter egg hunt...have I mentioned that?
Em loved watching all the action form the stroller

I love this little family of mine

This was some of the haul of stuff we got
Hallie found the golden egg again this year and she couldn't have been happier. Gracie was a little sad but luckily Hallie is an amazing sharer

I love the couple times a year that we get to go to the nursing home and interact with the older people while having a good time. I want my kids to be exposed to stuff like this so they aren't afraid of older people.

No comments:

Post a Comment