Monday, June 5, 2017

Week 2 of Summer

More summer fun to document. The kids are loving the kitties. Those poor things get hauled around in purses, shopping charts, and in the swing
We have been doing some baking and teaching the girls how to make simple things themselves. This day we made smore bites Gracie drizzled them with chocolate
Em gets really busy when she is tired and on this particular day she got into my makeup and help herself
and then she poured the puffs on the floor when she tried to fill a bowl with them
The water is finally warming up and we bought a pass to get to enjoy it more. The girls are loving the beach days and I love that we can be there is 5 minutes


The lake is my happy place
We are also still enjoying our relaxed days and lots of cuddles
We finally came up with a chore checklist so I don't loose my mind asking the kids to do the same things over and over

No comments:

Post a Comment