Monday, June 26, 2017

Summer Fun...Vaca Hangover

After my parents headed home it was time to do clean up and try to get settled back into our summer norm. We were all pretty thrilled that Matt got the speakers in and we could have a dance party any time...even at breakfast
 Tiff had an extra day while she was here so we took her out boating. We did a little boating but mostly paddle boarded and swam. The water got warmer and it was more pleasant to play in
 The girls and I have been starting to take inventory of what needs to be bought so everyone is ready for when school started
 Although Im pretty tired of doing hair we have been trying a few new things
 We have spent lots of afternoons reading where its cool
 I have also started a new nursing position as a "travel" nursing position. I have been getting called off for several months and have been wanting to get out of the house occasionally. And although it has been a crazy busy month of gettin goriented and then baptism by fire I think I may like it. I make twice as much as I do at Mckay and its only at Ogden Regional 5 minutes form Mckay. The feel is so different and I sorta feel like a traitor. My coworkers at Mckay have become my second family I love going there and catching up with my friends. Ogden is all about the buck. They don't like their jobs, are overworked, underpaid, and asked to handle situations and number of patients that I feel are unsafe. But Im learning and working thru it. I have enjoyed the paycheck so well see how long it lasts 

No comments:

Post a Comment