Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Emy's 1st Day of Preschool

If Im being honest a month before school started I never had the intention of sending Emy to preschool but as school got closer for the older girls Emy started asking when she got to go to school. I started to feel like maybe she needed something of her own. I talked to Matt and he said he was on board with whatever I thought. I put a call into Ms. Syrina in the ward and asked if she had any openings. she really didn't but said she would take Emy knowing how great Hallie and Gracie both were and if she had issues we could reevaluate after a month. Em was so excited until the first day of school and then she totally freaked out that I was leaving her somewhere. I took her and stayed for about 15 minutes before she told me I could leave if I would come back. Another nice thing is that she is in the class with Eden and Gretchen so that we can carpool. She goes one day a week on Wed from 9-12. We will see how it goes as I think some weeks I may have to wake her up since she sleeps til 9 but we'll work thru it.  She is 3 years old, favorite color is pink, she wants to be a kitty when she grows up, and her favorite book is The little mouse, the red ripe strawberry, and the big hungry bear. I know she'll do great and will have such a great time





No comments:

Post a Comment