Saturday, September 29, 2018

Real Life Expecting Baby #4-31 Weeks

I don't think its any secret that this pregnancy has been so different and difficult from my others. Don't get me wrong none of them have been a walk in the park but this one has been harder in some ways. I have spent more time "taking it easy" than I have in my entire life. That has been so hard for me. I have had to pace myself for a long time and just realize at times that I have to rest and certain things would have to wait until later or until Matt could help me do them. The girls have been so great and have just entertained themselves and helped each other. I am so proud of them. I have to remind myself that this too shall pass and that this is just a short time in all of life and will be worth it in the end. Nothing glamorous about pregnancy for sure


No comments:

Post a Comment