Friday, March 15, 2019

Family Pictures Spring

Family Pictures are always a little stressful from finding coordinating outfits, hair, and driving to where were having them. Its just a lot. I picked the girls up early from school so I could get them ready and have time to get to South Jordan. The weather was terrible...like blizzard terrible. I left early and we still ended up late for our appt with traffic and the weather. We told the photographer exactly what we wanted and got started on the girls while Matt changed Liam into his clothes. Our photographer was my least favorite of all the times we've been there. She was spacey and kept leaving and not coming back until 5-10 minutes later. When we got to the end of our shoot she took a picture of Matt with the kids and then said our time was up and wouldn't take one with me and the kids. Matt asked her a couple times but she just said no and left. I was heart broken and it took all I had to keep it together. I was so anger, hurt, frustrated, relieved we were done all at the same time. We left to get dinner and then came back. Luckily we had gotten better pictures than what I thought we had. Im grateful for Matt and his never ending multiple talents this one including picture editing 
Hallie @ 9 1/2
She has grown up so much. She can be such a great helper and has become more of a friend and confidant than a child at times. I really enjoy our relationship and the conversations we have. She still loves to read pretty much anything and everything. Is the meat eater of the bunch. Current favorite show is Fuller House and I love it because I grew up watching the original. She is loving piano and soccer and does so well with both. I feel bittersweet watching her grow and change so quickly.
Gracie 7yrs 2 months
Gracie has the sweetest more tender heart and soul I have possibly ever met. She is very concerned about anyone around her that isn't having a good day. She is a people pleaser and is always wanting to help. She wants to do pretty much everything Hallie is doing. She is also doing piano and has picked up on it pretty quickly. She likes to be reassured she is doing it right. She decided in January to quit gymnastics and go back to singing/dancing with Brit and has really enjoyed it. She loves reading and is doing very well with chapter books. All the books we've bought are definitely well used. She loves veggies and needs some convincing to eat meat.

Emery 3 years 10 months
Where to even begin with this spit fire. She is our most social child by far. She loves to shop. She loves to be read to and her favorite stories are currently the little mouse, the red ripe strawberry, and the big hungry bear and chicka chicka boom boom. She basically has them memorized and can "read" them on her own. She is also very good at "reading" by looking at the pictures. She loves preschool, cuddles, and treats of any kind. Se is the perfect definition of sweet and sassy. I feel like she has had the hardest time adding Liam to the family but loves interacting with him the most. That smile and her pout lip can get her thru just about anything

Oh sweet boy how are you already 3 months?! The days are slow but the months have gone so quickly. He loves bath time, to be swaddled, held, and to eat. He is on a pretty good schedule and sleeps 6-8 hrs at night and eats every 3 hours during the day. He takes 4-6 oz on average. He smiles and giggles more freely now and gets super excited for bath time. He occasionally take a binki when going to sleep and still sleeps in a pack n play next to our bed. I love your big blue eyes and how interested you are in the world. He is very patient with his sisters and is the perfect caboose for our family.

I love this bunch something fierce 



This picture here is my whole world. Although being a mom is so hard I would never trade it for anything
Im so glad we got some great pictures of my favorite people. Everyone is growing and changing so quickly and Matt and I are doing our best to take it all in. Being a mom is harder than I could have ever imagined but I have wanted that my entire life and I'm so grateful I get to figure out life with this crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment