Wednesday, September 23, 2020

6462 E Summit Cove-Barn Door

 One night while scrolling thru the classifieds I saw this barn door and hardware for $100. I immediately put my name on the growing list. I was 5 people down and figured it would never get to me but the next morning I had a message that it had gotten to me. I was super excited. Last time we did a barn door the hardware alone was more that $100 bucks. I immediately text Matt and he said it would work great. Matt went to pick it up and it wasn't a color we wanted but everything else was awesome.

It was fun to have a little project. I sanded it and started staining it the right color. It looked so good. It took a couple days but with some help I was able to get both sides stained.

I should have taken more progress pictures but I'll do better next time. I love how it turned out. It is the perfect addition to our master bedroom






No comments:

Post a Comment