Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Zoo Day with Cousins

We haven't been doing much other than working on the house so it was fun to get away and go to the zoo. I never realized growing up how blessed I am to have sisters that are in the same stage of life that I am and they truly are my best friends. I love the time I get to spend with Nic and her kids I just wish it was more. The zoo, for several years, has been our place. In years past I have had a membership so it has been "free" to go. For the price of the membership I only have to take my family twice to pay for it so needless to say it is a good option for us. Because of covid we had to make reservations but otherwise it wasn't bad. We have a route we follow and then at the end we usually let the kid choose either the train or the carousel but today we did both. It was so good to be out in the sunshine doing something we enjoy

                                         









No comments:

Post a Comment