Thursday, October 22, 2020

6462 Summit Cove-Doing Whatever Needs Done

 One thing I have learned in building is you never know what will need to be done in a day. With the weather getting colder we had requested for Rocky Mountain to come connect the power to the house. They came out and said that the hole wasn't deep enough and after 2 weeks of waiting. I wish they would have told us what they needed or for what we're paying they would have dug the hole. But with Matt out of town and us needing power. I took Liam up in the car and turned him on a show while I dug the remainder of the hole in the snowstorm. 

I have never hung drywall or plywood but with Matt busy in different parts of the house I took the project of securing this insulation with plywood and drywall. Although it isn't perfect I think I did pretty good since I had never tried anything like this before. 
Before

After



No comments:

Post a Comment