Friday, October 16, 2020

Halloween Prep

As usual I let the girl choose who they wanted to be for Halloween. They went back and forth for a couple weeks and then I told them it was time to decided so we could get them here in time. I had a hard time deciding what Liam should be....like seriously stressing over it. One day while in Sam's club I decided to see what costumes they had left in his size. I approached the display that had a handful of choices but the only one in his size was the minion costume. It may sound silly but to me it was an answer to prayers. I have over thought things most of my life and Liam's diagnosis only made it that much worse. Although to some it may seem coincidental. I felt like it was God letting me know that he was aware of me and that he knew of my struggle and concern for our little boy.

And he was the cutest gosh dang minion I have ever seen.
Hallie chose a peacock
Gracie Queen Anna
And Emy a witch
Lucky for us they were all happy with their costumes and didn't try to change their minds after we had ordered them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment