Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Life As Of Late

 With covid everything is slower and harder to get than it usually is. So when we finally found patio furniture that we could get in a reasonable amount of time we bought it. I love the rug and what it adds to the space. We already spend a lot of time out there enjoying it. 

Although Joy has retired for the play officially some how she is always involved. We were happy to go and support her and the play Anne in Garland for Wheat and Beet days. After the play Joy gave the kids a tour of the sound booth.

Along with our patio furniture we ordered a propane firepit for the deck. We are planning on putting one in the yard but who knows when that will happen. We have been enjoying sitting out on the deck and roasting smores. 


Hallie won the snipe award at girls camp this year....she is pretty proud of that.
We also found hammocks for our stands and have been enjoying them. The kitties hang out around the hammocks and wait for someone to come along and love them.


I finally got around to decorating a little. I refinished the bookshelf and added the chair. At some point I will sew the fabric around the cushions but for now tucking it in will do.

More of Gracie's cooking class creations
I came home from work and usually I jump right in the shower and change my clothes so as not to bring germs from the hospital home with me. On this particular day Liam wasn't having it. He cuddle right in and fell asleep. I was a little concerned about getting him sick and if something was going on with him but he must have just been tired. After a short rest he was up and going like normal for him. I can't say I complain about cuddles ever.

Matt sent me this picture while I was at work. This kid is known to fall asleep late afternoon if you put him in the car and take a drive. 

Som eof the beginnings of our outdoor spaces. They are coming together nicely.

Liam loved helping test out the patio furniture as I built it. The kitties weren't there by choice Liam loves to find them and haul them around.


Trying to find a place for all the garbage when you no longer have a dumpster is rough business. After we took the playground off the palettes I wasn't sure what to do with them. They were heavy and awkward but we decided to break them down to haul them away. Lia, loved getting to use a hammer. 





No comments:

Post a Comment