Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Silly Gracie

This girl seriously has her daddy's sense of humor she is hilarious and makes us laugh on a daily basis. This particular morning she woke up and came out of her room like this and said she was ready for the day. I was already at church at a meeting but Matt took a picture so I could see this silly girl. I was impressed she had even picked a bow that matched.

 A couple Saturdays ago we spent most of our day cleaning/organizing the garage and shed. The girls were so good and entertained themselves easily most of the day. In the afternoon we got the pool out so the girls could swim. After a while Gracie wanted her towel and kept it on for pretty much the rest of the day. She insisted she eat with it on. And when I tried to take it away would cry because she wanted to be a penguin....seriously Im not sure where she gets this stuff.

Its funny to see what a great mix both the girls are of both Matt and I but Hallie is definitely more serious like I am and Gracie is more silly like Matt. It works out quite well since the girls seem to balance each other much like Matt and I do. Love this silly girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment