Saturday, May 28, 2016

Memorial Day Weekend

It was a fun Memorial Day. I had text Tiff a few months back and asked if there was going to be a time when they were coming out that we could do a baby shower and this was the weekend. We were lucky enough to have them stay with us so we got to spend some one on one time with them as well. Friday night Tiff and her family as well as Chris and Krissy stayed with us. We made homemade pizza and just visited. Saturday morning Tiff, Krissy, and I got everything set up and ready for the shower. By the time we got ready for the day it was time for the shower. I was really please with the turn out we had. Tiff got some great gifts for her and their baby girl. 






After the shower ended we decided to have everyone stay and we could have dinner together. We got more chicken marinating and made a couple salads. I was really glad I had grocery shopped so we would be prepared for something like this. I can't say enough how much I love having the space I do to host. Em is such a happy sweet little thing and she was happy to help me by sampling the salad.
Saturday after dinner everyone went their separate directions while Matt and I got everything put back together from the crazy weekend. On Sunday Matt's mom invited us to come have dinner at their house with everyone before they headed home. Aaron made spaghetti and meatballs. It was fun to be together again. 



We sat in the backyard in the shade. It was pretty warm in the sun so the shade and the cool grass was perfect. Made me excited to get our grass in and start having some fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment