Thursday, June 16, 2016

Hallie's First Coach Pitch Season

This summer has been Hallie's 1st experience with baseball in any form. I assumed she would be playing t-ball but come to find out her age group plays coach pitch. I was nervous and wasn't sure Hallie had the hand eye coordination to hit the ball if it were thrown but after a couple weeks she has picked up on it pretty quickly and is loving it. When I signed Hallie up to play I volunteered Matt to coach. Initially I don't think he was very happy with me but seems to really be loving it and spending the time her.

The nights at the park are a welcome break from the yard. There  is a ton of shade and the games are at a time of night when it has started to cool down and it feels really great to be outside. Nem loves to crawl to the fence and stand to watch.
Selfies and usually a nightly occurence




Its fun to see the kids learn and grow in such a short time although it makes me sad that they are growing so quickly.




No comments:

Post a Comment