Thursday, June 23, 2016

Life With 5 Kids Under 7

Kyle was headed to Cali for work and Nic was lucky enough to tag along. We got to keep the kids and I think we had a lot of fun while they were gone. On Friday we went to the park to play. The Huntsville park is so fun with so much to do. 

On Saturday we worked on the yard and organized the garage and hung some shelves we had bought. While we did that Hallie and Rigs build a mud pool and eventually had to get sprayed off with the hose to clean them off before putting them in the real tub.

Everyone was worn out from playing so hard



The kids had so much fun playing together and being so silly




After we got our work done we took the kids to Treehouse Museum to play for a awhile. The kids all seemed to really have a good time. After we grabbed some wings at Wing Nutz and then headed over to the grand opening of Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory/Coldstone Creamery for dessert. There was a little bit of a line but it was worth it. Rigs and I decided to have caramel apples, Em had a jelly stick, and everyone else had ice cream. 


We didn't get to keep them the whole time do to having to work and I think everyone was a little sad when we had to drop the kids off at grandma Jill's house. It was a fun week! I will admit I was really nervous about having 5 kids under 7 but it went really well. I don't really care for other peoples kids especially keeping them I think they're hard but my sisters kids are different I love them like they are mine and I really enjoyed having them even with the extra work.
















No comments:

Post a Comment