Monday, June 20, 2016

The 2 Sides Of Emery

Em is at such a fun age! She is still her sweet self but is more and more interactive and into everything. Now that she is standing and walking on things she can open cupboards and reach things she has never been able to before. She has found the toilet paper and thinks its quite fun to unroll the entire roll and then lay on it like a pillow

Minutes later she is helping clean up by putting things in a basket. She loves the clean up song and her sisters think its funny that she will help them clean up. I just hope she continues to be a good helper. Its fun to see her curiosity and the way she looks at the world. Sometimes at night when I hold her before bed I let my mind wonder as I watch her face and think of what her life can be and what great things she will do not to many years from now. It makes me want to freeze time and keep her little forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment