Saturday, October 15, 2016

WSU Football

We love going to the Weber football games. Football is one of the many things that remind me of fall. Since Matt is an adjunct we get to sit in the CMT program suite box.....which makes going to the games any other way pretty dang boring. We start with a buffet lunch before finding our suite. Then of coarse the girls have to get all blinged out with all the wildcat stuff. 

Then once our tummies are full we head outside to enjoy the sunshine and watch the players warm up and then get introduced. Em was so excited to see Waldo the wildcat until he later tried to visit and sit with us in the box....she likes him from a distance

I love this guy he is my rock thru the thick and thin of life


And then of coarse the endless snacks are a definite perk....unlimited cheetos and rootbeer is a kids dream


Our little family is getting not so little any more....man how I love them and all of our fun adventures together
We love Waldo...well most of us do

Im grateful for the opportunities that we get to enjoy in doing other stuff and let the kids try new things. I remember going to Utah State games with my dad growing up and how much fun we had. I want my kids to have those memories

No comments:

Post a Comment