Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween Parties and Our Halloween Night

Saturday we got invited to a family Halloween party. The girls all picked something different to dress up as...Hallie was Elsa, Em was a bee, and Gracie was Anna.

We had tacos for dinner and then they had some crafts and games for the kids. They made pumpkin smiles and candy bar ghosts. Later the kids watched a movie while the adults played games and visited
Em mostly liked to just play in the ice bin

Halloween morning Hallie went dressed to school as a Pirate again for the school Halloween parade. On the way to the bus I noticed a slight double rainbow and by the time I headed back home from the bus it had turned into an amazingly beautiful and full double rainbow. It is one of the most beautiful things I have even seen. Hallie forgot to tell me about it but luckily Ashley text me to see if I was going that morning so we rushed to get ready and I call Matt and we all got there in time to see the parade

That afternoon we picked Hallie up from the bus and headed home to finish our dinner in a pumpkin and find a movie to watch. The kids were content to watch a movie and we let them pick a few treats from their Halloween candy and have some popcorn. We had a quiet night...not one trick or treater!! I hope the kids always like to stay home on Halloween although I know that will never happen Ill enjoy it while I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment