Friday, January 20, 2017

Girls Night Out

I was thinking back to when I just had Hallie and I put together so many activities for her to do and I have really gotten away from that. I wasn't ok with that and I did some reevaluating and made so plans for the girls and fun activities...they have loved them. One of them is a water activity where they play with measuring cups, spoons, and other random kitchen stuff. They mixed and played for almost an hour. Yes they were soaked and there was water everywhere but its just water. I love the time I get with my girls 
With Matt out of town a lot it can be really lonely. I have really struggled with cabin fever this winter. To help with this the girls and I have been getting out more so we don't get so cooped up. So while Matt was in Tennessee we had a girls night. We went to see Trolls(which was super cute), then we went to dinner at the girls favorite place, Arbys, before we headed to the mall to try on some baptism dresses. On a side note I can't believe Hallie will be 8 this year! She loved getting to feel like a princess and picking out her favorites. We didn't find one she loved so we will keep looking








Then we headed fr home to get ready for bed and call our girls night a success. We had a great time as did the girls. I think we will be doing more nights like these in the future. Love my girls and our time together


No comments:

Post a Comment