Wednesday, January 25, 2017

So Many Changes for Emy

I have been working a lot lately with census up and Matt and I having some financial goals we are trying to reach. This little girl struggles without her mom she doesn't sleep great and is super clingy. So once I get home she doesn't let me get to far without her by my side. This also makes me grateful I leave for work well before she is awake even if it means very little sleep for me. This night she fell asleep on my lap which hardly ever happens so I just sat and enjoyed it
She is growing so quick and doing all sorts of big girl stuff...it makes me sad and I want her to stay my baby forever
Monday after a weekend of working I knew there were a few things we needed to tackle. She has been climbing in and out of her crib for the last couple weeks so it was time for the toddler bed.

She has settled in pretty well and after a couple days she doesn't even climb out any more. I left her bumpers in her bed since she sleeps with her head in a corner and I want her to be comfy.
We also started potty training. She has been asking to go on the potty for a couple weeks as well. She has been going on the potty before tub time for almost a month now. I have been dragging my feet because once again I don't want her to be so big. Also she isn't to the point she can dress and undress herself and I felt like potty training her was going to make it even more work. But we decided to give it a try we didn't have to many accidents probably once a day for the first couple days although she did wear a pull up at nap and bed time. But then she has lost complete interest so Im not pushing the issue. She still sits on the potty a couple times a day but thats it. She is growing and changing so much. She is so fun but I am sad she is growing so fast


No comments:

Post a Comment