Saturday, April 1, 2017

Building Our Patio Furniture and Conference Weekend

Matt and I have been wanting to get patio furniture since we moved in last winter but its all so blasted expensive. As I was looking thru the classified for them I found one I really liked but didn't want pay what they were asking. As I was showing Matt he said we should build them and its all history from there. I think Matt's been missing having a project so this was perfect.





It became a family affair when we started staining them. All the girls wanted to help. It made the painting go faster for sure



Then we added flower pots to the list of to do








It was a great way to spend our conference weekend with me not feeling great and it also allowed us to listen to most of conference and with the beautiful weather the kids were happy to play outside. I love how Matt and I are such a great team. He's a great match for me




No comments:

Post a Comment