Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Kindergarten Round Up

I was able to spend some time with just Gracie when we went to kindergarten round up. I rarely get on eon one time with the kids sometimes because they don't want to leave each other but when we do its nice to have a conversation and do something fun. She was so excited and a little nervous. She is more than ready and will do so great. We all stayed in the gym and got checked in then she was able to go and meet and interact with both the kindergarten teachers, She had a great time doing puzzles, reading stories, and a few art projects.
 After I was done in the gym I picked up Gracie and we stopped to get some cookies before we headed home.
It was a fun afternoon. Im so grateful for Matt and his willingness to come home and take care of Em and get Hallie from the bus so I could have this special time with Gracie. She is such a sweet and tender girl. She is the first to say thank you and ask someone how they are doing. I love her and the piece she fills in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment