Saturday, October 7, 2017

Hallie's Baptism

Hallie was really excited to get baptized and as a parent I hope we did enough to teach her so she knew enough to make the decision and to continue to make good decisions throughout her life. We asked all the family to come 15 minutes early so we could do pictures before the baptism. Once all the cousins arrived we got the pictures done. I think we did pretty good getting everyone to look.
We missed Kimber and her family but the Dr said she was to late in her pregnancy to travel so Hallie was happy to later give her a play by play of how the day played out. I love this wonderful and supportive family of mine. They drove late into the night to get here on time. They helped me get everything ready and were just there when I needed them.
Not my favorite family pic but Em's face is the best

Matt's mom was 20 minutes late so we didn't get any Brower family pictures. Luckily it was just our baptism so we could wait otherwise I think she might have missed it. We let Hallie decide the program in it's entirety. She had Nic and Mom pray, Maddi and Joy to talk, Nate, Matt, and the girls sang. Joy forgot her talk but luckily Brit had one in her car or something it was a little crazy.

This is just before she went into the font. She was a little nervous but still excited
I forgot to get pictures of all the decor. I was so sad but her daughter of a king theme was awesome. She requested a taco bar so that's exactly what we did. These are her flowers that we did on the tables in the mason jars


Everyone that came brought a salad or dessert and it worked great. We had plenty of food.
We tried to get pics with most of the people that came. I missed a few but we had a great time.





Grandma made Hallie this apron. She's so talented

It was a great a special day for our family and Hallie. We are so proud of Hallie and her decision to get baptized.


No comments:

Post a Comment