Friday, October 6, 2017

Tiff & Aaron Visit & Work Recognition

Tiff and Aaron come to stay for Hallie baptism so we were able to do some fun things with them. They came with us to Black Island Farms and after we were able to grab dinner with them and Chris and Krissy. It was a really nice and quiet dinner. And it was fun to go out with everyone
Em decorated herself with the stickers from the kids meal. 
The kids had a fun time playing with Mia. Gracie loved reading to her at night after bath time
When I went to my CPR class my manger said hey some parents left you a gift in the unit and to go get it before I went home. I found this cute bouquet they had left. I love my job and couldn't imagine doing anything else but moments like these remind me that what I do also really matters

After Gracie took a bunch of pictures of the bouquet she was happy to help me eat some of it too


No comments:

Post a Comment