Monday, October 2, 2017

Office Visits

I had to go in for my GI followup dr appt. I like to schedule stuff when the two older girls are at school so I only have to take Em. She is a good partner and was completely content to play the tablet since she only gets to play it when we go somewhere and I need to keep her entertained and quiet. The GI didn't say much. I did have my IUD out in September so I asked if there was anything I should be concerned about or if he was concerned with us trying to get pregnant again. He said no and that he doesn't need to see me back for a year unless I have other issues. 
On the way home the rain started to change to snow and when we got home there was some actually sticking to the round. It didn't stay long but it was the 1st snow this season.
Later that afternoon Hallie had her 8 year well child check. Afterwards we had some extra time before we had to be back for piano so we stopped at Matt's office and did some decorating. Unfortunately he was out of the office but the girls left him a special note for when he got back
I don't love Drs for the most part but I am grateful that when we have issues that they are usually there to help. I hope to keep us all healthy enough to not need to see the Drs very often but preventative visits I think are key to keeping everyone healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment