Monday, November 6, 2017

LICE?!?!?

Oh man where oh where do I begin. Valley elementary has had lice cases a handful of time and each time someone gets it Hallie picks it up. I was so frustrated and started looking for somewhere I could educate myself and protect my family. I found Lice Clinics of America and they have been so helpful. They offered to come for free and teach the class. I set up the meeting after getting no where with the principal and the school district. They don't see it as a problem. So I got a handful of friends together to help and we set out to educate anyone that would listen. I had no idea at the time what drama we would cause. We put these fliers in all the stores in the Valley and the grocery store even put them in the grocery bags until someone from the school called and threatened to sue them. That was crazy! I called the principal and he was clueless who called the grocery store but after speaking to him someone called and apologized to the grocery store. Any ways people were mean and said nasty things but I pushed forward with the meeting. We had a decent turn out about 20 people and several others that requested info. I think more people will be interested once it comes around agian but if I never find lice in my home again it will be to soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment