Friday, November 17, 2017

Top Golf & Nick Surprise Birthday Party

It seems like when we have fun things that they all seem to be in the same weekend and this was such a weekend. The Steel associations party this year was at Top Golf. Anyone that knows me knows that I don't care for golf, partially because Matt is constantly trying to convince me that I love it. But I decided to go with an open mind and it was a really fun time. I am super competitive and it didn't take long for that to kick in.  


It was a fun night and I might even go back again
Saturday night Brit threw Nick a birthday party but unfortunately it was an adult only and we had a hard time finding a babysitter so we only had a couple hours. They were having Hawaiian haystacks and neither Matt nor I like them so we stopped for Panda Express and it was a good call. It was fun to see some of Mat's family and tell Nick happy birthday before we called it an early night.
The ride there and back may have been my favorite because I get Matt all to myself and he is less distracted by everything when he's driving..lol


No comments:

Post a Comment