Monday, November 20, 2017

Yard Work, Costume, Cupcakes, and Cuddles

After the excavator put in all the drainage it was up to us to replace the mulch. Matt ordered it and it showed up on a ok afternoon so we dressed in our snow clothes and got to work. I moved the mulch and the girls would spread it. It went quickly although its never quick enough but we did it. I want the girls to learn that they can get anything in life if they work for it.
Gracie got her dance costume and she loves it and I love the way her face lights up when she gets so excited to put it on and get so excited to get all dolled up
Em wanted her picture to. She looks like a little Linus with her blankie
One day after school Gracie really wanted to make cupcakes so thats just what we did

We love cuddles at our house and Em's favorite place in the mornings is on my lap watching a show
And now that Gracie can read Em frequently bring her books to read to. I love that all our girls love each other
Enjoying the little moments that one day will be the moments I miss the most

No comments:

Post a Comment