Friday, December 29, 2017

Brower Family Christmas Party

Matt and I offered to host the Christmas party knowing that we had the best space that would fit all of us comfortably. After all we built this house for events such as these. We decided to do a theme and play minute to win it games. I think it made the party very successful. We decided to serve "roast beast" aka pulled pork


It turned out amazingly

Kerry had asked if he could have a few minutes to present something. He ended up doing some singing and teaching the kids how to do a couple dances. It was a unique thing for the kids and something I hope they remember for a long time




Then we played some minute to win it games. They were a huge hit and everyone seemed to have a great time





After all the fun it was time to call it a night. This was a pretty great attempt at getting a family picture
My relationship with Matt's family is hot and cold. I think it's often difficult because of the difference in relationship between Matt's family and mine. I am really trying and sometimes its meant with joy and other times no one seems to notice. This was a good night. I think having everything planned out was great so everyone had something to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment