Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Tired! Tired! Tired!

We have been so busy getting ready for Christmas and fun things the girls and us have been exhausted. One night while going to check on the girls I found Hallie like this. I know she is growing up and like to act big sometimes but she is and will always be my 1st baby. The one that made me a mom. She is such a a great kids. She is my right hand when Matt is gone and is the first one to get on with a new plan I have. As the first kids you are often are the guinea pig. I hope she always knows Im doing my best and I am trying to be the best version of myself for her, her sisters, and her dad. I love her with my whole heart and can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for her but until then Im going to cuddle and kiss her until she doesn't think its cool and then probably for eternity beyond that

No comments:

Post a Comment