Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Cuddles & Sewing

Occasionally this little one will cuddle with me until she falls asleep and I try to cherish that the most. These moments never last as long as I hope
We are short blankies and pillows for our babies in nursery so I decided it was a great time to teach the girls to sew. Hallie has tried it a couple times but it had been a while. Im not the best sew-er but I can sew a blanket pretty well so that what we set out to do. We cut out, stuffed, and sewed them. The girls all did great. Hallie even got the the point she could do it alone. My mom never taught me to sew and so I look forward to these moments where I can teach them something and I hope they will do the same when they have kids some day. 




The kids in the nursery love the new items the girls made them

No comments:

Post a Comment