Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Dentist, Shopping, & Best Friends

I love each of our girls for so many reasons but one thing that melts my heart every time is watching their relationships with each other grow. They really are best friends almost all of the time.
After we got our dental insurance in place in January we set up appointments for the girls to get looked at. While Em waited her turn she brushed the monkey's teeth. It was pretty cute to watch.
The girls love Kids Town Pediatric dentistry they have so much fun. The office has a bunch specifically for the kids. 
Sometimes we get creative with shopping. All the girls love reading and it keeps them occupied but it leaves no space for me to shop. I guess that is a good problem to have.

The 3 amigos Honestly I always wondered how the girls would get a long with the space between them and Hallie and Gracie already being so close but that worrying has been in vain. Now that Em is older and can run around with them she is just part of their little group. I love the way they love each other
Silly Hallie
I really think God knew what he was doing when he sent me these 3 sweet, smart, and beautiful girls. They make my life worth living. I only wish I could freeze or slow time down.


No comments:

Post a Comment